“FINALLY, a local auto repair shop that's both efficient and trustworthy! These guys have serviced my temperamental Audi on several occasions, always providing the best service anyone could ask for.
A few ways they consistently outshine others:
1. First, they take "walk-ins" (or tow ins!) and are usually able to get to your car in a reasonable time. Appointments are also available for scheduled maintenance. Comfortable and clean waiting area w/ restroom, hydration, and WiFi!
2. KNOWLEDGEABLE. They are able to quickly diagnose the vehicle, recommend a course of action, and give you an accurate estimate of repair costs. This quality is invaluable regarding auto repair. This saves you money ($), time, frustration and headache.
3. HONESTY. They're not salesmen. They tell you which repairs should be made now, which repairs can wait, and even which repairs are altogether unnecessary.
4. RELIABILITY. They actually CHECK BEHIND their own work to be sure everything is in order and working properly; going as far as test driving the car to be sure your car is repaired properly before you leave with it.
5. PRICING. Their charges are reasonable. I know, I know, you are probably looking for "cheap" pricing... but let me explain something about servicing German cars...If you take your VW/Audi to a "cheap" mechanic you will more than likely end up paying much more in the end. Here's why: They lack the KNOWLEDGE and TOOLS to service VW's / Audi's. Usually, they will spend much more time troubleshooting the problem, not to mention all the extra time to actually make the repair. THIS COSTS YOU MORE MONEY.
Save yourself the headache of taking your German car to a inferior mechanic. Save your wallet the expense of dealer pricing.
Take your VW or Audi here for the best servicing in the Asheville area! ...(I actually drive 50 minutes ONE WAY to VW Specialties for all of my Audi service needs, THATS how terrific these guys are!)”